DensDefy™ Transition Membrane and Primer is a gold colored, flexible, self-adhering membrane and primer used to maintain continuity of the above-grade water-resistant barrier and air barrier at complicated transition areas of the DensElement® Barrier System. The robust adhesive bonds easily to most building substrates and allows for:
• High elongation;
• Low-temperature application;
• 12-month exposure to normal weather conditions; and
• Adhesion without primer.
DensDefy™ Transition Membrane is perfect for:
• Gaps greater than 1”;
• Transitions between dissimilar materials;
• Vertical expansion, drift, or control joints; and
• The base of rough openings with the membrane looped into the joint.
Composition: DensDefy™ Transition Membrane includes 16 mils of butyl adhesive and 9 mils of HDPP facer.
Product Availability: Nationwide, via distributor or direct.
• 6” (15 cm) 8 rolls/box
• 9” (22 cm) 4 rolls/box
• 12” (30 cm) 4 rolls/box
DensDefy™ Transition Membrane is backed by a Georgia-Pacific limited warranty.